Tuesday, February 24, 2009

R1.2.660smc



Originally Posted by Dutch
If you fancy some company, let me know when...Yeah might well do that Dutch.... it's a long ride out on my own. I've got loads of mates when I get there but what better than a fellow 950 rider.... All things being well I reckon it'll be at the end of the ski season which is May 7th unless of course you want to be riding on snow.Really wanna go and do some Euro stuff on the 950. If you're interested there's also little track I sometimes go to called Circuit d'automobile Croix en Ternoise near Arras which is only like 60 miles from Calais. Makes a pleasant but fairly long day trip and you can usually blag your way on for a few sessions for not a lot of euros plus have a nice ride in the french countryside.

No comments:

Post a Comment