Monday, March 9, 2009

Custom-Guru




Default
Dear Friends,

I am 31yrs old living in Mangalore , Karnataka also An avid biker . I do have a bike of my own which is a 1978 make Royal Enfield Bullet. Making custom bikes has always been my dream; the same became my hobby and passion after viewing the series of OCC which gave me a lot of ideas and inputs. Belowis first look of my bike for you all friends. It is my own bike which i have modified 4 times earlier , this has been my latest beauty.I do extend my services to serious bike lovers.

I would like to confirm that the engine has not been modified and that I have worked only on the looks as well as the suspension (technically).This modification is completely handmade as there are no sophisticated instruments to do the same.

Friend is request if you could sincearly put some comments for the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment