Monday, March 9, 2009

Is the Baja Phoenix 250 a good first bike?


I have been looking around at new bikes that I can work into and eventually "sell up" to a bigger bike. I currently have a classic 1975 Honda CB360T that runs decent. I have been looking at the Baja Phoenix 250 (see details of bike here), but know that it is a Chinese bike. I don't think they have been around long enough for a serious review. The Honda I have needs engine work (and a bunch of other replacement parts) because of its age. I am curious about these Baja bikes because they are new and are under $1500 for a sweet looking cruiser (BRAND NEW). I don't really have the time to work on my Honda, so wanting something newer and a little more reliable. Has anyone heard about these Baja bikes? Apparently you can buy them at Pep Boys and Joe's (formerly G.I.Joe's in Wash./Ore).

1 comment:

  1. I just got a baja from a friend it looks like yours but black. He still had the ticket when he had bought it. The cost was 600 something pretty cheap.

    ReplyDelete